The Shidler College of Business at the University of Hawaiʻi at Mānoa is accredited by AACSB International. It is the only accredited MBA program in the State of Hawaiʻi.
To achieve and retain AACSB International accreditation, a business school must satisfy a wide range of rigorous quality standards, ensuring that the school:
- Manages resources to achieve a vibrant and relevant mission
- Advances business and management knowledge through faculty scholarship
- Provides high-caliber teaching of quality and current curricula
- Cultivates meaningful interaction between students and a qualified faculty
- Produces graduates who have achieved specified learning goals
Only about one-third of U.S. colleges and universities are accredited by AACSB International. There is no national or regional accreditation more demanding or prestigious than AACSB International accreditation.
The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business
777 South Harbour Island Boulevard
Tampa, FL 33602-5730