- PhD, Michigan State University, 2009
- MA, Michigan State University, 2006
- BS, State University of New York at Stony Brook, 2004
Ghumman, S., Ryan, A. M., Barclay, L. A., & Markel, K. S. (Forthcoming). Religious discrimination in the workplace: A historical review and an analysis of current and future trends [Special issue]. Journal of Business and Psychology.
Ghumman, S., & Ryan, A. M. (2013). Not welcome here: Discrimination towards women who wear the Muslim headscarf. Human Relations, 66, 671-698.
Barnes, C. M., Ghumman, S., & Scott, B. A. (2013). Sleep and organizational citizenship behavior: The mediating role of job satisfaction. Journal of Occupational Health Psychology, 18 (1), 16-26.
Ghumman, S., & Barnes, C. M. (2013). Sleep and prejudice: A resource depletion approach. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 43, 166-178.
Barnes, C. M., Wagner, D., & Ghumman, S. (2012). Borrowing from sleep to pay work and family: An extension of work family conflict. Personnel Psychology, 65 (4), 789-819.
Barnes, C. M., Schaubroeck, J. M., Huth, M., & Ghumman, S. (2011). Lack of sleep and unethical behavior. Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, 115 (2), 169-180.
Ghumman, S., & Jackson, L. (2010). The downside of religious attire: The Muslim headscarf and expectations for obtaining employment. Journal of Organizational Behavior, 31 (1), 4-23.
Ryan, A. M., Boyce, A. S., Ghumman, S., Jundt, D., Schmidt, G., & Gibby, R. (2009). Going global: Cultural values and perceptions of selection procedures. Applied Psychology: An International Review, 58 (4), 520-556.
Ghumman, S., & Jackson, L. (2008). Between a cross and a hard place: Religious identifiers and employability. Journal of Workplace Rights, 13 (3), 259-280.
- Business 626: Leadership and Organizational Behavior
- Management 341: Behavior in Organizations – International Business Focus
- Management 342: Multinational Business Management
- Management 325: Management Skills
- Psychology 395: Research Design and Measurement
- Psychology 295: Data Analysis in Psychological Research
- Psychology 255: Industrial/ Organizational Psychology
- 2013, Shidler College Dennis Ching Excellence in Teaching Award, University of Hawai‘i at Manoa
- 2012, Professor of the Semester, Distance Learning Executive MBA Program, University of Hawai‘i at Manoa
- 2011-2013, Shidler College Faculty Fellow, University of Hawai‘i at Manoa
- 2011, CIBER Grant, University of Hawai‘i at Manoa
- 2010, Shirley M. Lee Research Award, University of Hawai‘i at Manoa
- 2008, Graduate Student Scholarship, Society for Industrial-Organizational Psychology
- 2004-2009, University Distinguished Fellowship, Michigan State University