Lead by Choice
A talk by Sheena Iyengar
Presented by the Shidler College of Business
The Shidler College of Business is proud to present Sheena Iyengar, the award-winning author of The Art of Choosing, on March 14, 2019, at 6 p.m. in the UH Mānoa Art Auditorium.
She is one of the foremost experts on decision making and has been studying how people perceive and respond to choice since the early nineties.
Iyengar has been featured in the New York Times, The Atlantic, Wall Street Journal and on CNN, PBS and the BBC.
Her lecture at UH will propose that reconceiving our choices can make for meaningful lives.
- Date: Thursday, March 14, 2019
- Time: 6:00 - 8:00 p.m.
- Location: University of Hawai'i at Mānoa, Art Auditorium, 2500 Campus Road, Honolulu, HI 96822
- Cost: Free Public Admission, ADA accessible, Seats are limited
Questions? Email email@example.com.
Parking is available on the UH Mānoa campus for $6 after 4 p.m. For more information on parking, please click here.
- Better Tomorrow Speaker Series
- Hawai'i Community Foundation
- The Kahala Hotel & Resort
- Myron B. Thompson School of Social Work
- Scholars Strategy Network
- UH Alumni Relations