Skip to main content
- "A Robust Unsupervised Method for Fraud Rate Estimation,” with Patrick L. Brockett, Linda L. Golden, and Montserrate Guillen. 2012. Forthcoming, Journal of Risk and Insurance?
- “Enterprise Risk Management through Strategic Allocation of Capital,” with Patrick L. Brockett, William W. Cooper, and Linda L. Golden. 2012. Journal of Risk and Insurance, 79 (1), 29-55.
- “Assessing Consumer Fraud Risk in Insurance Claims with Discrete and Continuous Data,” with Patrick L. Brockett and Linda L. Golden. 2009. North American Actuarial Journal, 13 (4), 438-458.
- “Are Lifecyle Funds Getting a Bum Rap? A Comprehensive Comparison of Lifecycle versus lifestyle Retirement Strategies from Accumulation through Withdrawal,” (co-authored with Qianqiu Liu, John Robinson, and Jack DeJong), 2011, The Journal of Wealth Management 14(2), 68-84.
- “How does the Call Market Method Affect Price Efficiency? Evidence from the Singapore Stock Market,” (co-authored with S. Ghon Rhee, Gregory Stone, and Ning Tong) 2008, Journal of Banking and Finance 32, 2205-2219.
- “Intra-Day Arbitrage Opportunities in Foreign Exchange and Eurocurrency Markets,” (co-authored with S. Ghon Rhee), 1992, Journal of Finance 47, 363-379.
- “Inflation-Caused Wealth-Transfer: A Case for the Insurance Industry,” (co-authored with Blair M. Lord and S. Ghon Rhee), 1985, The Journal of Risk and Insurance 52, 627-643.
- “The Currency-of-Denomination Decision for Debt Financing,” (co-authored with Peter E. Koveos and S. Ghon Rhee, 1985, Journal of International Business Studies 16, 143-150.
Wei Victor Huang
- “Bank Loans with Chinese Characteristics: Inside Debt, Firm Quality, and Market Response,” (co-authored with Warren Bailey and Zhishu Yang), Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, 2011, Vol. 46, No. 6, 1795 - 1830
- “Return Reversals, Idiosyncratic Risk and Expected Return,” (co-authored with Qianqiu Liu, S. Ghon Rhee, and Liang Zhang), Review of Financial Studies, 2010, Volume 23, issue 1, 147-168.
- “International Diversification with Large- and Small-cap Stocks,” (ao-authored with Cheol Eun and Sandy Lai), Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, 2008, 43, (2), 489–524.
- “Financial Integration and Pricing of the World Covariance risk: Large vs. Small-cap Stocks,” Journal of International Money and Finance, 2007, 26 (8), 1311-1337.
- Rajesh Chakarabarti, Wei Huang, Narayanan Jayaraman, Jinsoo Lee “Price and volume effects of changes in MSCI indices – nature and causes,” (co-authored with Rajesh Chkarabarti, Narayanan Jayaraman, and Jinsoo Lee), Journal of Banking and Finance, 2005, 29 (5), 1237-1264.
- “Extreme Downside Risk and Expected Stock Returns,” (co-authored with Victor Huang, Ghon Rhee and Feng Wu), forthcoming in the Journal of Banking and Finance.
- “The 52-Week High Momentum Strategy in International Stock Markets,” (co-authored with Ming Liu and Tongshu Ma), Journal of International Money and Finance, Vol. 30, No. 1, 2011, 180-204.
- “Return Reversals, Idiosyncratic Risk, and Expected Returns,” (co-authored with Victor Huang, S. Ghon Rhee, and Liang Zhang), Review of Financial Studies, Vol. 23, No. 1, 2010, 147-168.
- “On Portfolio Optimization: How and When Do We Benefit from High-Frequency Data,” Journal of Applied Econometrics, Vol. 24, No. 4, 2009, 560-582.
- “Reality Check: The Implications of Applying Sustainable Withdrawal Rate Analysis to Real World Portfolios,” (co-authored with Rosita Chang, Jack De Jong, and John Robinson,) Financial Services Review, Vol. 18, No. 2, 2009, 123-139.
S. Ghon Rhee
- “Business Group Affiliation, Internal Labor Markets, External Capital Markets, and Labor Investment Efficiency” (co-authored with Boochun Jung, Dongyoung Lee, and Ilhang Shin), 2019, forthcoming in Asia Pacific Journal of Financial Studies.
- “Nominal Stock Price Anchors: A Global Phenomenon?” (co-authored with Kee-Hong Bae, Utpal Bhattacharya, and Jisok Kang), 2019, forthcoming in Journal of Financial Markets.
- “Venture capital backed Commitments Test Entity Initial Public Offerings on the ASX” (co-authored with Zoltan Murgulov, Alastair Marsden, and Madhu Veeraraghavan), 2019, forthcoming in Accounting & Finance.
- “Residual Momentum and Investor Underreaction in Japan” (co-authored with Rosita P. Chang, Shinji Nakano, and Kuan-Cheng Ko), 2018, Journal of Empirical Finance 45, 283-299.
- “CEO Inside Debt and Convertible Bonds,” (co-authored with Carl Shen and Wei-Hsien Li), 2018, Journal of Business Finance & Accounting 45, 232-249.