- Professor of Finance
- Director for the Center for Japanese Global Investment and Finance
- Faculty Advisor for the Asian Finance Track
- PhD, University of Michigan, 1967
- MBA, University of Hawai‘i, 1965
- LLM, Harvard University Law School, 1964
- LLB, University of Tokyo Law School, 1960
- International Finances
Misawa, M. (2011). 2nd Edition of "Current Business and Legal Issues in Japan's Banking and Finance Industry" (5 chapters are added) (978-981-4291-01-9 ed., pp. 596). World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd.=Imperial College Press in London.
Misawa, M. (2007). Cases on International Business and Finance in Japanese Corporations (ISBN 978-962-209-891-6 ed., pp. 1- 174). Hong Kong University Press.
Referred Journal Article
An Overview of Problems Concerning Political Donations in Japan. Columbia Journal of Asian Law, Volume 21, Spring 2008(No.2), 162-181.
“Tokyo Disneyland – Joint Venture vs. Licensing,” listed on Harvard Business Online, along with 13 other cases. In all, over 9,000 copies of case studies were sold to major universities such as Harvard Business School, MIT, USC, Wharton and Cornell. See Harvard Business Online under Misawa here.
- 1966-1996 - Industrial Bank of Japan