Application for Graduation: Undergraduate

1 2 3 4 5 6


  • Spring Graduation:  October 1 (Submissions will open August 1st)

  • Summer Graduation:  December 31 (Submissions are now closed)

  • Fall Graduation:  March 1 Now Open for Fall 2019


  1. Complete this graduation form by the specified deadline shown above:.
  2. Applications will be processed on a first come, first serve basis. Students who submit their applications close to the deadline are not guaranteed to receive their final degree check prior to registration. You can expect the following:
  • A $30 diploma fee will be assessed after you are notified that your degree check is ready for pick up and you sign your graduation application.  The diploma fee is payable online or in person at the UH Manoa Cashier’s Office in QLCSS Rm. 105. You may order a second diploma in the Hawaiian language for an additional $30 and the Application for Diploma, Hawaiian Language version is available at Shidler B101.
  • If you are pursuing an academic minor, you must get the required Verification for Academic Minor form from the advisor for your minor program. Submit your minor approval form to Shidler B101 before applying to graduate.
  1. Prior to early registration, you must pick up your “Final Degree Check” and sign your "Application for Degree" for Records Office processing.  Failure to pick up your Final Degree Check and sign your Application will result in the non-processing of your application to graduate and a delay in clearance to enroll in BUS 345, the capstone course for graduation.
  2. If you plan to participate in the graduation ceremony, you will be required to register online by the posted deadline on Summer graduates: be sure to indicate on your Application for Degree if you want your name to be printed on the spring or the fall commencement program.
  3. If for some reason you need to change your graduation date after completion of this graduation form, you must fill out and submit a Change of Graduation Date form found on You must submit the form with a type written and signed letter explaining your reasons for the change of graduation addressed to the graduation committee and deliver both documents to Shidler B101.