- Professor Emeritus of Information Technology Management
- PhD, Management, Michigan State University, 1974
- MBA, Production, Michigan State University, 1972
- MS, Electrical Engineering, University of California at Santa Barbara, 1968
- BS, Electrical and Science Engineering University of Michigan, 1967
- Behavioral Decision Making
- Behavioral Forecasting
- Interface Design for Decision and Forecasting Support Systems
Lim, O'Connor, and Remus, "The effect presentation media and animation on learning a complex decision." International Journal of Instructional Media, scheduled 2007, 35 (3)
O'Connor, Remus, and Lim, "Improving judgmental forecasts with judgmental bootstrapping and task feedback support." Accepted for publication by Journal of Behavioral Decision Making.
Luo, M. M., Remus, W., & Sheldon, P. J. "Technology Acceptance of the Lonely Planet Website: An Exploratory Study." Accepted for publication by Journal of Information Technology in Tourism.
Remus, W. "What genealogical questions can be answered using DNA analysis" presented on August 20, 2005 at the Exploring Central and Eastern European Ancestry Conference in Minneapolis. Abstract on pages 201 to 202. Published in 2005 in FEEFHS Journal.
Remus, W. "German Migrations in Eastern Europe" presented on August 12, 2006 at the Society for German Genealogy in Eastern Europe Conference in Edmonton.
Remus, W. "The Role of Flax in the Migrations of Germans in Eastern Europe" to be presented in August 2007 at the Society for German Genealogy in Eastern Europe Conference in Calgary.