Skip to main content
- Oborn, E., Barrett, M., and Davidson, E. (2011). Unity in Diversity: Electronic Patient Record Use in Multidisiplinary Practice. Information Systems Research, Vol 22, No 3, pp. 547-564.
- Davidson, E. and Vaast, E. (2009). Tech Talk: An Investigation of Blogging in Technology Innovation Discourse, IEEE Transactions on Professional Communications, 52:1, 20-40.
- Davidson, E. and Chismar, W. (2007) The Interaction of Institutionally Triggered and Technology-Triggered Social Structure Change: An Investigation of Computerized Physician Order Entry (CPOE), MIS Quarterly. 31(4), pp. 739-758.
- Chiasson, M. and Davidson, E. (2005). Taking industry seriously in IS research. MIS Quarterly, 29:4, pp. 599-606.
- Davidson, E. (2002). “Technology frames and framing: A socio-cognitive investigation of requirements determination,” MIS Quarterly, 26:4, 329-358
- L. Bass, P. Clements, R. Kazman, Software Architecture in Practice, 3rd ed., Addison-Wesley, 2012.
- R. Kazman, M. Gagliardi, W. Wood, “Scaling Up Software Architecture Analysis”, Journal of Systems and Software, to appear, 2012
- D. Falessi, G. Cantone, R. Kazman, P. Kruchten, “Decision-making Techniques for Software Architecture Design: A Comparative Survey”, ACM Computing Surveys, 2011, 43:4.
- N. Nunes, L. Constantine, R. Kazman, “iUCP - Estimating interactive software projects with enhanced use-case points”, IEEE Software, July-August 2011, 28:4, 64-73.
- R. Kazman, H-M Chen, “The Metropolis Model: A New Logic for the Development of Crowdsourced Systems”, Communications of the ACM, July 2009, 76-84.
- Hong-Mei Chen* and Rick Kazman. "Architecting for Ultra Large Scale Green Information Systems," to appear in the Proceedings of GREENS 2012: First Workshop on Green and Sustainable Software (GREENS) In conjunction with the 34rd Int. Conf. on Software Engineering (ICSE 2012), Zurich, Switzerland, June 2-9, 2012.
- Hong-Mei Chen, Rick Kazman, and Opal Perry. "From Software Architecture Analysis to Service Engineering: An Empirical Study of Methodology Development for Enterprise SOA Implementation." IEEE Transaction on Services Computing, April-June 2010 (vol. 3 no. 2), pp. 145-160.
- Hong-Mei Chen and Stephen L. Vargo, "Service -Oriented Challenges for Design Science: Charting the "E"-volution," Pacific Asian Journal of the Association of Information Systems (PAJAIS), Vol. 2 No. 1, March 2010, pp.1-15.
- Kazman, Rick and Chen, Hong-Mei "The Metropolis Model: A New Logic for the Development of Crowdsourced Systems," Communications of the ACM, Volume 52 , Issue 7 (July 2009), pp. 76-84.
- Hong-Mei Chen and Stephen L. Vargo. "Toward An Alternate Logic for Electronic Customer Relationship Management." International Journal of Business Environment, vol. 2(2): 116-132, 2008.
- "Stereotype Awareness Development and Effective Cross-cultural Management: An experiential approach", International Journal of Cross-cultural Management, with Mac Nab, B, Accepted, February, 2012.
- "Servicescape moderation on personality traits, emotions, satisfaction, and behavior", with Ingrid Lin, International Journal of Hospitality Management, March, 2012.
- "Experiential cultural intelligence development: Context and individual attributes, International Journal of Human Resource Management, with Mac Nab, B., and Brislin, R., Vol 23,No. 7, April 2012, 1320-1341.
- "Individual characteristics as predictors of cultural intelligence development: The relevance of self-efficacy". International Journal of Intercultural Relations, with MacNab, Brent, Vol. 36, Issue 1, January 2012, Pages 62-71.
- "Experiential CQ Education: An empirical process specification", with Brent Mac Nab and Valerie Rosenblatt, Accepted for 2012 AOM meeting in Boston.
- Amblee and Bui, Harnessing the influence of social proof in online shopping: The effect of electronic word of mouth on sales of digital micro products, International Journal of Electronic Commerce, Vol 16, No. 2.
- Bui, Hempsch and Sebastian, Solving the order promising impasse using multi-criteria decision analysis and negotiation, Logistics Research, 2012
- Bui, Dolk, Gachet and Sebastian, Virtual Environments for computational and analytical modeling: A telemedicine application, book chapter, in Dolk and Granat, Modeling for Decision Support in network-based services, Springer, 2012
- Subba and Bui, Self-coordinated defense mechanism against cyber-hate: An analysis of postings related to the 2012 Haiti earthquake on Facebook,HICSS Proceedings, 2012.
- Chea, Bui and Luo, Revitalizing the P's of e-marketing with customer experience management, HICSS Proceedings, 2012.
- Sebastian and Bui, The role of health-IT affordances on relational coordination: a case study at an intensive care unit, IFIP WG7.6 Advanced Analytics, 2012