Shidler alumni are invited to attend a new Mentor Connect mixer co-organized by the Shidler Alumni Association and Shidler Global Leaders. Network with Shidler students while enjoying samplings of signature dishes from restaurants at the International Market Place. Participating restaurants include Yauatcha, The Eating House and The Street.
- Date: Wednesday, September 6, 2017
- Time: 5:30 - 8:45 p.m.
- Location: International Market Place, 2330 Kalakaua Avenue, Honolulu, HI 96814, Meet at the Grand Lanai (3rd floor next to Kona Grill)
- Participating Restaurants: Yauatcha, The Eating House and The Street
- Cost: $35 for alumni (includes a drink ticket) and $10 for invited students
- Parking: Complimentary validated parking is available at the International Market Place
- Registration: RSVP online by August 25
For more information, alumni may contact Unyong Nakata, executive director of development, at email@example.com or 808-956-3597. Students may contact Kelli Sunabe, student event coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 808-779-9195.