- Lecturer of Accounting
- B.S. in Finance and Masters of Accounting, The University of Illinois, Champaign-Urbana
- CPA licensed, State of California
- CPA licensed, State of Illinois
- Retired Partner | Ernst & Young LLP
- Led EY Center for Tax Policy
- Advisor to clients in identifying tax efficient strategies arising from legislative, regulatory, and tax policy changes.
- Advisor to clients in planning for anticipated business changes, computing the potential earnings impact of these changes, and reviewing tax efficient strategies to accomplish a company’s business objectives.
- Advisor to clients on a variety of specific issues, including amortization of intangible assets, accounting methods review, INDOPCO, acquired and self-created intangibles, depreciation, like-kind exchanges, software development costs, and controversies with the Internal Revenue Services.
- AOUO Park Lane Board of Directors
Additional Professional References
- Member of the School of Accountancy Advisory Board
- Michael Dell's Resume