Congratulations on making it to this step of your academic journey as a TIM major. You’re almost there! Please see below for your next steps to complete your graduation check thus officially petitioning for graduation.
As a friendly reminder, completion of the graduation check is required to graduate and to ensure a seat in the senior capstone class, TIM 431: Strategic Management.
- Spring Graduation: October 1
- Summer Graduation: December 31
- Fall Graduation: March 1
Sign-up for an academic advising appointment via STAR Balance (UH account required) prior to the required deadline(s) (e.g., October 1 fall graduates). Please identify the “Appointment Reason” as “Graduation.”
During the appointment, we will review your academic plans to ensure you are on track for graduation. Failure to attend this appointment may result in issues with graduation.
Electronically sign and complete the Application for Degree form and upload the completed PDF in the section below. FORM file name should be "last name, first name".pdf (ex. Smith, John). Electronic signature (typing in name) is acceptable.
Complete the TIM Graduating Senior Form below.
STEP 4 - Only for students pursuing minor(s) and/or certificate(s):
Note: This step is only for students pursuing minor(s) and/or certificate(s).
Also, don’t forget to:
- Enroll in ‘ohana online to keep your hawaii.edu email active;
- Sign-up for commencement so you can participate in the University-wide graduation ceremony; and
- Participate in the Shidler College of Business graduation ceremony honoring TIM major graduates (more information will be sent to TIM major students directly)!
If you have any questions about your graduation check, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org with “Graduation Check” in the subject line.