The Department of Management and Industrial Relations teaches courses in the following areas: international management, entrepreneurship, comparative management, organizational behavior, human resource management, and industrial relations. The department offers majors in human resource management, international business, and management.
In pursuing our vision and mission, we are guided by the following core requirements:
The Business School of choice with an Asian-Pacific focus.
Create a premier learning and research community that prepares students to be leaders in a global business environment that is multicultural, entrepreneurial, and technologically advanced.
- Generating Knowledge through research
- Providing a quality learning experience for our students
- Fostering the professional development of faculty and staff
- Promoting the values of diversity, ethical behavior, cooperation and the uniqueness of Hawai'i as a place of learning
- Leveraging our expertise to strengthen individuals and organizations in Hawai'i