- PhD, International Management -- Organizational Behavior / Ethics, University of Hawai’i at Manoa, Honolulu, HI; Dissertation: “Ethics Education and Neuroscience: A Neurocognitive Approach to Business Ethics Training“.
- Global Business and Economic Policy Research Associate, International Institute for Management Development (IMD), Lausanne, Switzerland; “Developing a Global Mindset at Johnson & Johnson” Case GM 791, “Survey and Research Regarding Trade Policies for the
- Foreign Service Fellow, Georgetown University, Washington, DC; Global economic integration, international conflict and security, and U.S.-Cuba trade policy research.
- MAE (Master of Applied Economics) -- International Economic Policy, University of Central Florida, Orlando, FL; International political economy and trade regionalism (ASEAN, EU, NAFTA) research.
- MBA (Master of Business Administration) – International Management, University of Central Florida, Orlando, FL; International business coursework at Uppsala University, Uppsala, Sweden.
- BSBA (Bachelor of Science in Business Administration) -- Management, with honors, University of Central Florida, Orlando, FL.
- BUS 301 Business Ethics (1)
- BUS 315 Global Management and Organizational Behavior (3)
- BUS 345 Strategic Management (3)
- MGT 341 Behavior in Organizations (3)
- MGT 342 Multinational Business Management (3)
- MGT 344 Seminar in Management (3)
- HRM 351 Human Resource Management (3)
- HRM 353 Leadership and Group Dynamics (3)
- HRM 354 Organizational Change and Effectiveness (3)
- HRM 453 Personnel Compensation (3)
- HRM 455 The Staffing Process (3)
- HRM 468 Training and Development (3)
- HRM 469 Seminar in HRM (3)
Awards & Honors
- Hawai’i Supreme Court Disciplinary Board Executive Committee, reviewing disciplinary cases and issuing formal opinions on ethics issues
- Teaching Awards: Professor of the Semester for MBA, Executive MBA, and BBA programs, UH Manoa Shidler College of Business