- Management Lecturer
- PhD, Doctor of Education, Vanderbilt University, Nashville, TN.
- MBA, Golden Gate University, San Francisco, CA.
- MA, Webster University, St. Louis, MO.
- Etude de la Civilisation et Literature, Sorbonne, Universite de Paris, Paris, France
- BA, University of Hawaii, Honolulu, HI.
- BUS 301 Business Ethics (1)
- BUS 315 Global Management and Organizational Behavior (3)
- BUS 345 Strategic Management (3)
- BUS 632 Business Policy and Strategy (3)
- BUS 696 MBA Consulting Practicum (3)
- BUS 699 Directed Reading and Research (V)
- BUS 700 Thesis Research (V)
- MGT 320 Fundamentals of Entrepreneurship (3)
- HRM 354 Organizational Change and Effectiveness (3)
Awards & Honors
Dr. Shin has received numerous commendations and awards for his teaching and service in the U.S. Army.
Dr. Shin comes from a long line of family businesses (retail, export/import, mining, storage services, investing), and understands the challenges and opportunities of running a business from first hand. His expansive military career coupled with his exposures to the highest level strategic business management workings around the world extols his insightful and unique approaches to business management.