- Professor of Finance
- PhD, Finance, University of South Carolina
- MBA, Missouri State University
- BS, Chemistry, Missouri State University
- Investment Banking
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Entrepreneurial Finance
"The effect of target managerial ownership on the choice of acquisition financing and CEO job retention", (with S. Chang, and M. Sullivan), Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, 2012.
"Framing the "Green" Alternative for the Environmentally Conscious Consumer", (with E. M. Okada) Sustainability, Accounting, Management & Policy Journal, 2010.
Awards & Honors
- 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 - MBA Professor of the Semester
- 2008, 2014 - Dennis Ching Teaching Award, Shidler College of Business
- 1992, 1991, 1990 - MBA Professor of the Year Award, Shidler College of Business
- 1989, 1991, 1997 - Excellence in Teaching Award, Shidler College of Business