- Professor of Accounting
- Director of the School of Accountancy
- Donald A. Corbin Distinguished Professor in Accounting
- Hawaii Accounting Research Conference Co-Chair
- Hawaii Accounting Research Doctoral Institute Co-Chair
- Ph.D., Accounting, Oklahoma State University, 1992
- MAcc, Modarress University, 1986
- BA, Business, Minor Compuer Science, 1983
- ACC 200 Introduction to Accounting
- ACC 460 Accounting Capstone
- ACC 583 Cost Accounting
Financial, Managerial and International Accounting
- “Does consolidation of variable-interest-entities improve the pricing of financial reporting in bank holding companies? Evidence from FAS 166/167”, with Audrey Wen-Shin Hsu and Joshua Ronen, Forthcoming: Journal of Accounting, Auditing & Finance.
- “Level 3 Fair Value Disclosures and Crash Risk” with Audrey Wen-shin Hsu and Yi-Ju Song, Journal of Contemporary Accounting & Economics, Volume 14, Issue 3, December 2018, pages 358-372.
- “Does International Accounting Standard No. 27 Improve Investment Efficiency?” with Audrey Wen-hsin Hsu and Boochun Jung, Journal of Accounting, Auditing & Finance, Volume 30, Issue 4, October 2015, pages 484-508.
- “The Impact of IAS No. 27 on the Market's Ability to Anticipate Future Earnings,” with Audrey Wen-hsin Hsu, Contemporary Accounting Research, Volume 32, Issue 2, pages 789–813, Summer 2015.
- "Economic Reasons for Reporting Property, Plant, and Equipment at Fair Market Value by Foreign Cross-listed Firms in the U.S.” with Khin Phyo Hlaing, Journal of Accounting, Auditing & Finance, Volume 27, No. 4, October 2012, pp. 557-576.
- Member of Financial Executive International
- Member of Hawaii Association of CPAs
- Member of American Accounting Association
Additional Professional References: