Additional information will be here.
Hawai’i Accounting Research Conference (HARC) is an annual global accounting conference held at the University of Hawai’i (UH) in early January. The purpose of the conference is to provide a venue that is both delightful and affordable for attendees to engage in lively discussions about intellectually stimulating accounting research.
The conference is held at UH and uses UH facilities, including the housing facilities, to create an opportunity for all accounting researchers to attend and to present quality research. While the conference founders do not seek financial sponsorship, individuals, corporations, and universities, are encouraged to provide financial support for attendees who may not be able to cover all of their registration and travel expenses.
For additional information please visit https://manoa.hawaii.edu/harc.
The Hawaii Accounting Research Doctoral Institute (HARDI) invites selected Ph.D. students from the top institutions to attend a three-week Ph.D. consortium at the University of Hawai’i at Manoa. Participating Ph.D. students have the opportunity to:
- Develop and exchange research inquiries relevant to the profession
- Obtain insight into the future of accounting research from excellent researchers and peers
- Discuss, share, and develop novel research ideas
- Prepare research papers for influential conferences
- Meet with other Ph.D. candidates from top-tier schools and establish long-lasting connections
For additional information please visit https://manoa.hawaii.edu/harc/hardi.