- Professor of Accounting, CMA, CFM
- PhD, Accounting, Columbia University, 1985
- MPh, Accounting, Columbia University, 1983
- MBA, Finance, University of California at Berkeley, 1979
- BA, Economics, National Taiwan University, 1977
- ACC 200/210 Introduction to Accounting
Financial Accounting and Reporting, International Accounting, and Sustainability Accounting
“Theories Applicable to Corporate Climate Change Disclosures," with Ying Guo and Jingwen Zhao, Journal of Corporate Accounting and Finance, forthcoming.
"Climate Change Reporting: The Case of U.S. Dow Jones 30 Compares," with Jingwen Zhao and Ying Guo, Accountancy Business and the Public Interest, forthcoming.
"The Role of Smog in Firm Valuation,"(2022), with Muze Peng, Yating Zeng and Bin Li, Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, Volume 58, No. 3, pp. 883-895.
"Smog Pollution, Environmental Uncertainty, and Operating Investment," (2021) with Bin Li, Hanxuan Shi and Muze Peng, Atmosphere, Volume 12, No. 11, pp. 19 pages.
"Social Networks of Firms and Corporate Social Responsibility," (2010), With Youngbin Kim and Ying Guo, Journal of Accounting and Finance, Vol. 20, Number 7, pp. 108-119.
Awards & Honors
- University of Hawaii Regents’ Medal for Excellence in Teaching
- Dennis Ching Teaching Award
- Shidler MAcc Professor of the Semester
- Beta Alpha Psi (Delta Theta Chapter) Outstanding Professor Award
- CBA Teaching Excellence Award
- Member of American Accounting Association
- Member of Institute of Management Accountants
Additional Professional References: