- PhD, International Management -- Organizational Behavior / Ethics, University of Hawai’i at Manoa, Honolulu, HI; Dissertation: “Ethics Education and Neuroscience: A Neurocognitive Approach to Business Ethics Training“.
- Global Business and Economic Policy Research Associate, International Institute for Management Development (IMD), Lausanne, Switzerland; “Developing a Global Mindset at Johnson & Johnson” Case GM 791, “Survey and Research Regarding Trade Policies for the
- Foreign Service Fellow, Georgetown University, Washington, DC; Global economic integration, international conflict and security, and U.S.-Cuba trade policy research.
- MAE (Master of Applied Economics) -- International Economic Policy, University of Central Florida, Orlando, FL; International political economy and trade regionalism (ASEAN, EU, NAFTA) research.
- MBA (Master of Business Administration) – International Management, University of Central Florida, Orlando, FL; International business coursework at Uppsala University, Uppsala, Sweden.
- BSBA (Bachelor of Science in Business Administration) -- Management, with honors, University of Central Florida, Orlando, FL.
- BUS 301 Business Ethics (1)
- BUS 315 Global Management and Organizational Behavior (3)
- BUS 345 Strategic Management (3)
- MGT 341 Behavior in Organizations (3)
- MGT 342 Multinational Business Management (3)
- MGT 344 Seminar in Management (3)
- HRM 351 Human Resource Management (3)
- HRM 353 Leadership and Group Dynamics (3)
- HRM 354 Organizational Change and Effectiveness (3)
- HRM 453 Personnel Compensation (3)
- HRM 455 The Staffing Process (3)
- HRM 468 Training and Development (3)
- HRM 469 Seminar in HRM (3)
Awards & Honors
- Hawai’i Supreme Court Disciplinary Board Executive Committee, reviewing disciplinary cases and issuing formal opinions on ethics issues
- Teaching Awards: Professor of the Semester for MBA, Executive MBA, and BBA programs, UH Manoa Shidler College of Business
Graduate teaching including MBA (BUS 628 Ethics), Neighbor Island MBA (distance technology), Executive MBA, and Executive Education Seminar: 'Inter-Cultural Ethics'; New course development based on inclusive universal design, multi-modality instruction with experiential learning methods; Writing Intensive (WI) focus, Oral Communication (OC) focus, and Ethics (ETH) focus courses; Web-based courses; International Business (IB) credit courses; Workshops for UH Manoa Shidler Business Clubs: Business Executive Society of Tomorrow: ‘Innovation and Creativity in Business’; Society for Human Resource Management National Member; Faculty Advisor for UH Society for Human Resource Management; Committee member for graduate student thesis and undergraduate honors program student thesis; Research and consulting in international organizational behavior and human resources management, global corporate strategy, business ethics and corporate social responsibility.