- Full Time Instructor
- PhD, Communication Information Sciences, University of Hawaii at Manoa, 2020
- MBA, University of St. Francis, Joliet, IL, 2012
- MHA, University of St. Francis, Joliet, IL 2008
- BA, Professional Strategic Communication, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN 2005
- BUS 312 Principles of Marketing (3)
- MKT 321 Marketing Research (3)
- MKT 362 Internet Marketing (3)
- MKT 363 Customer Relationship Management (3)
- MKT 372 Marketing for New Ventures (3)
- MKT 654 - Strategic Brand Management and Marketing Communications (3)
- BUS 623 Marketing Management (3)
- BUS 310 Statistical Analysis for Business Decisions (3)
- BUS 619 Data Analytics and Statistics for Business (3)
- Omnitrak Group, Honolulu, HI - 2018-Present
- Research Consultant (2019- Present)
- Director of Market Research (2018-2019)
- Hawaii Pacific Health, Honolulu, HI - 2011-2016
- Marketing Director
- Fairview Health Services, Minneapolis, MN - 2005-2011
- Marketing and Public Relations Consultant (2007-2011)
- Marketing and Enrollment Specialist (2005-2007)
- Communications Intern (2005)
Holden, K. C. (2021). Whose Health Is It Anyway? The Impact of Employee Wellness Programs on Health Engagement (Doctoral dissertation, University of Hawai'i at Manoa).
Holden, Kelly and Elizabeth Davidson. Sorting out EHR adoption and assimilation in the Meaningful Use incentive program in Hawaii. Hawai'i International Conference in System Sciences. IEEE publication of proceedings. 2017.
Silva, Paula Alexandra; Kelly Holden and Philipp Jordan. Towards a List of Heuristics to Evaluate Smartphone Apps Targeted at Older Adults: A Study with Apps that Aim at Promoting Health and Well-being. Hawai'i International Conference in System Sciences. IEEE publication of proceedings. 2015.
Silva, Paula Alexandra; Philipp Jordan and Kelly Holden. Something Old, Something New, Something Borrowed: gathering feedback of experts while performing heuristic evaluation with heuristics targeted at older adults. Advances in Computer Entertainment Technology Conference Proceedings. 2014.
Silva, Paula Alexandra; Kelly Holden and Aska Nii. Smartphones, Smart Seniors, But Not-So-Smart Apps: A Heuristic Evaluation of Fitness Apps. Foundations of Augmented Cognition. Advancing Human Performance and Decision-Making through Adaptive Systems. Lecture Notes in Computer Science Volume 8534, 2014, pp 347-358.
Awards & Honors
2021-2022 Recipient of the Dennis Ching Junior Teaching Award