The University of Hawai‘i at Mānoa provides a multitude of opportunities to study overseas through partnerships with renowned international schools around the world. The School of Travel Industry Management encourages its students to take advantage of these opportunities to explore diverse business practices and experience different cultures in order to gain the knowledge and skills necessary to succeed in today’s global industry.
- Check out the outbound student page to learn more, including next steps.
- Review the TIM partner schools to see some of your options!
- Visit the UH Mānoa International Exchange Office (MIX) and Study Abroad Center for more information.
Travel scholarship opportunities are also available! TIM students are eligible for the Johnson Travel Scholarship to fund their travels abroad. Learn more.
- Check out the inbound student page to learn more, including next steps.
- International students should visit the UH Mānoa International Exchange website to learn more.