Student must be accepted and enrolled part-time or full-time in a University of Hawaii graduate degree program and be in good academic standing.
15 Credit Hours
Required Culminating Experience Courses (1 of 2):
- Internship (BUS 695)
- MBA Consulting Practicum (BUS 696 MBA Students Only)
Elective Courses* include:
- Entrepreneurial Finance (FIN 641)
- Digitally Enabled Business Processes (ITM 685)
- High Growth Entrepreneurship (LAW 560/MGT 650)
- Working with Entrepreneurs and Start-Ups (MGT 650)
- Entrepreneurship & Small Business Clinic (LAW 590k)
- Family Business (MGT 450)
- Imagination, Entrepreneurship and Business Problem-Solving (MKT 411B)
- Creativity in Marketing (MKT 656)
- Digital Marketing Management (MKT 658)
*Other courses that are relevant to the area of entrepreneurship must be approved as electives by the Dean. Requests for course substitutions should be made in writing to the certificate program director.
To inquire, complete the inquiry form online.
For questions related to this certificate, contact:
Executive Director, Pacific Asian Center for Entrepreneurship
Graduate Office of Student Academic Services