V. Vance Roley
The Shidler College of Business’ reputation of excellence is built on the success of our alumni and faculty and perpetuated by the generosity and support of our community. Dean’s Circle members have put their highest trust in our college to make the most impactful use of their donations. We honor their intent and show our gratitude with this recognition.
Please join us in securing this legacy for future generations.
V. Vance Roley
Dean & First Hawaiian Bank Chair of Leadership and Management
Shidler College of Business
The Dean's Circle
Dean’s Circle members are donors who make gifts of $1,000 or more to the Shidler College of Business Advancement Fund. These leadership gifts provide the college with the flexibility to seize opportunities as they arise, address any unexpected needs, engage with our alumni and constituents and fulfill ongoing commitments that support the work of our students, faculty and staff.
Gifts from alumni, faculty, staff, friends and members of our community support the college’s mission by:
- Empowering student success through aid for tuition and funding for student activities.
- Equipping faculty with the resources they need to advance their research which can inform and serve our greater community.
- Providing seed funds to launch new initiatives.
- Growing and expanding the college’s alumni network.
As a token of our appreciation, members receive:
- Recognition in the annual Dean’s Circle honor roll, published in the Shidler Business magazine, on our website and on our social media channels.
- Dean’s Circle video updates and other communications including the bi-annual magazine and alumni update emails.
- Invitations to special college events.
You Can Make a Difference!
Your gift makes it possible for the college to maximize its potential and build upon its achievements as it provides students and business professionals a world-class education. Please join us today with your gift to the Dean’s Circle this year, and every year.
“My annual gift to the Shidler Advancement Fund is both to support the college and its students, as well as to invest in Hawaii’s best future. Please join the Dean’s Circle and help further the college’s global leadership in business education.”
- Susan Eichor, MBA ‘90
- President & COO
"Shidler College of Business provides its students with the academic and interpersonal building blocks for success in all areas of business. I've proudly witnessed Shidler's impressive growth from California, where our alumni base continues to grow. My annual contribution to the college is to see that this growth continues."
- Gavin Masuda, BBA ’05
Latham & Watkins, LLP
Mahalo to our Dean’s Circle members (July 1, 2019 - June 30, 2020)
- Steven Ai
- Aloha United Way
- Christopher Benjamin & Melissa Benjamin
- Murat Buzdov, MBA ’16
- Robin Campaniano, MBA ’83 & Valerie Campaniano
- Chris and Melissa Ching Benjamin Family Fund
- Robert Clarke & Edwina Clarke, BBA ’85
- John Dean, Jr. & Susan Dean
- Janice Del Bene, BBA ’84
- Dr. John Ebisu & Cindy Ebisu
- Rick Eichor & Susan Eichor, MBA ’90
- Ernst & Young Foundation
- Jon Evans, MBA ’94 & Katherine Evans
- Fidelity Charitable Gift Fund
- Eddie Flores, Jr., BBA ’70 & Elaine Flores
- Lawrence Foster & Brenda Foster, MBA ’85
- Curtis Freeze, MBA ’87
- Garrett Fujii, BBA ’85 & Terri Fujii, BBA ’84, MAcc ’85
- Gary Broad Foundation
- Earl Fry, BBA ’80 & Joy Fry, BBA ’81
- Grove Farm Company Foundation
- Robin Hadwick, MBA ’00 & Janis Reischmann, MBA ’00
- Robert Harrison & Lori Harrison
- Warren Haruki, MBA ’77 & Gail Haruki
- David Heenan & Nery Heenan
- Robert Hiam & Shera Hiam
- Matthew Hinton, MAcc ’16
- G. Stephen Holaday, MBA ’71 & Leona Holaday
- Kathryn Imai Okazaki, BBA ’69
- Andy Kawano, BBA ’82 & Jill Kawano, BBA ’84
- Arnold Kishi, MBA ’81 & Ann Yotsuji
- Irina Kulinenko, MBA ’17
- L & L Franchise, Inc.
- Lau & Lau Properties, Inc.
- Merton Lau, BBA ’54 & Claire Lau
- Nelson Lau, BBA ’85 & Lisa Lau
- Russell Lau & Connie Lau
- Warren Luke & Carolyn Luke
- Lum Yip Kee Limited
- Tan Tek Lum & Wai Ling Lum
- Gavin Masuda, BBA ’05
- Morikubo Family Fund
- Yukio Morikubo, BBA ’82, MBA ’84 & Karen Morikubo, BBA ’81
- Lynne Mueller, BBA ’77
- Ross Murakami, BBA ’87 & Dayle Murakami, BBA ’89
- Chris Papousek, BBA ’87
- John Richardson
- Lawrence Rodriguez & Patricia Rodriguez
- Vance Roley & Emily Fay
- Jean Rolles
- Eric Roose, BBA ’82 & Natsuki Roose
- Dr. Kevin Saito & Michele Saito, BBA ’81
- Kap-Kyung Seo & Katherine Seo
- Shaw Family Charitable Fund
- William Shaw & Wannee Shaw
- Shidler College of Business Alumni Association
- Shidler College of Business Hall of Honor
- Kelvin Shigemura, BBA ’83
- Chris Shirai, MBA ’74 & Linda Shirai
- Steven C. Ai Charitable Gift Fund
- Gregory Stolt, Jr., MBA ’07
- Dr. Cedric Strong, MBA ’19
- Austin Thomas, BBA ’98
- Kent Tsukamoto, BBA ’78 & Jean Tsukamoto, BBA ’78
- Thomas Ueno, BBA ’67, MBA ’70 & Carole Ueno
- Vanguard Charitable
- Verizon Foundation
- Capt. Charles Vinson, MBA ’84 & Susan Vinson
- Richard Wacker & Eileen Wacker
- Eric Yeaman, BBA ’89 & Melanie Yeaman, BBA ’88
- Alvin Yoshinaga, MBA ’88