The Shidler Advisory Council works with the Dean on various efforts to help promote the college and provide opportunities for our students.
2020 Advisory Council
- Robin K. Campaniano, MBA ’83, Former President & Chief Executive Officer, Farmers Insurance Hawaii
- Steven Ai, President & CEO, City Mill Company Ltd.
- Jeremiah "Jay" Ana, BBA ’98, President, Young Brothers
- Chris Benjamin, President & CEO, Alexander & Baldwin Inc.
- Robert F. Clarke, Former Chairman, President & CEO, Hawaiian Electric Industries Inc.
- Matthew Cox, Chairman & CEO, Matson Navigation Co.
- John C. Dean, Chairman Emeritus, Central Pacific Bank
- Susan Eichor, MBA ’90, President & COO, aio
- Eddie Flores, Jr., BBA ’70 Founder, L & L Franchise, Inc.
- Brenda Lei Foster, MBA ’85 Former President, American Chamber of Commerce Shanghai
- Terri Fujii, BBA ’84, MAcc ’85, Managing Partner, CW Associates, CPAs
- Robert Harrison, Chairman, President & CEO, First Hawaiian Bank
- David A. Heenan, Former Trustee, The Estate of James Campbell
- Constance H. Lau, President & CEO, Hawaiian Electric Industries, Inc.
- Nelson K.M. Lau, BBA ’85, Former Managing Partner, KPMG, LLP
- Ross Murakami, BBA ’87, Founding Partner, KMH LLP
- Emily Reber Porter, COO, The MacNaughton Group
- Jean E. Rolles, Former Vice President, Community Affairs, Outrigger Enterprises Inc.
- Mark Yoda, President & CEO, First Insurance Company of Hawaii, Ltd.
- Kent K. Tsukamoto, BBA ’78, Former Managing Partner, Accuity LLP
- Keith M. Vieira, BBA ’79, Former Senior Vice President & Director of Operations – Hawai’i & French Polynesia, Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc.
- Richard Wacker, President & CEO, American Savings Bank
- Mark Yamakawa, MBA ’87, President & CEO, Hawaii Dental Service
- Eric Yeaman, BBA ’89, Managing Partner, Hoku Capital, LLC
- Joe Young, BBA ’98, Managing Partner – Hawaii, Deloitte & Touche