Please read through the following graduation contract and sign at the bottom.
I understand that I am responsible for adhering to posted deadlines and for the following requirements to be eligible for graduation:
- Earn a minimum of 120 credits of 100+ college-level coursework, with a minimum of 30 credits at UH Mānoa;
- Have a minimum UH Mānoa cumulative GPA of 2.0;
- Fulfill all UH Mānoa General Education requirements;
- Fulfill all UH Mānoa Focus requirements;
- Fulfill all Shidler BBA Degree requirements;
- Meet Shidler residency requirements: after official admission to Shidler, students must earn & complete a minimum of nine credits within each business major and 24 credits of 300+ level business coursework at the Shidler College of Business.
- A minimum business GPA of 2.0 is required (including business core and major coursework), with a minimum grade of “C-” in all required business courses;
- Courses must be completed with an “A-F” letter grade (CR/NC may be accepted if it is the only grading option listed in the Catalog);
I also acknowledge that:
- Students are not eligible for graduation with any “I” (incomplete) or missing grades;
- Students are responsible for notifying and sending official transcripts to the UH Mānoa Office of Admissions from any institutions (outside of the UH System) where college-level courses have been attempted. An official transcript evaluation must be completed and reflected in STAR to be eligible for graduation;
- If pursuing a minor, I have notified the Office of the Registrar (email@example.com) that I am officially pursuing a minor so that my STAR can reflect this.
- I am responsible for monitoring the status of my final semester grades and understand any change in degree or major may result in different requirements;
By registering for BUS 345 I agree that:
- I have reviewed my Graduation Degree Check in STAR Academic Essentials and confirm that the information stated is accurate and correct;
- It is my responsibility to double check STAR Academic Essentials and GPS to ensure that I am enrolled in the appropriate courses for a Spring 2024 graduation;
- If I withdraw from or do not earn the minimum grade needed in Summer 20203 or Fall 2023 for a required course, it is my responsbility to register for the requirement in Fall 2023 or Spring 2024, or to change my graduation date.
I have read and understand my responsibility to meet the graduation requirements listed above.