What causes and enables high profile members of the financial, business, and legal communities to lie, cheat and steal?
Join our 2022 ethics conversation series as a number of knowledgeable professionals from the business, legal, education, medical, political, environmental and athletic communities participate to examine business and legal ethics from the beginning of the decade to today’s ongoing and headline-making ethical conundrums.
- 6:00 - 7:30 p.m.
- All lectures will be held via Zoom.
- Link will be sent in e-mail confirmation once registered.
Licensed attorneys are eligible for continuing legal education (CLE) credits.
Schedule & Panel Information
Tuesday July 12
- David Lassner
- President, University of Hawai‘i
- David Matlin
- Athletic Director, University of Hawai‘i at Mānoa
- George Rush
- Retired Head Football Coach, City College of San Francisco
- Charlie Wade
- Head Coach, University of Hawai‘i Men’s Volleyball Program
Tuesday July 19
- Jay Shidler
- Founder and Managing Partner, The Shidler Group
- Roger Berkowitz
- Professor of Politics, Philosophy and Human Rights, and Academic Director, Hannah Arendt Center for Politics and Humanities at Bard College
- Lee Howell
- Executive Director, The Villars Institute, Geneva, Switzerland
- Jesper Koll
- Global Ambassador, Monex Group, Tokyo Japan
- Peter Shaindlin
- COO, Halekulani Corp
Thursday July 28
- Rick Fried
- Founding Member, Cronin, Fried, Sekiya, Kekina & Fairbanks
- Rose Hata
- Director, Queen Emma Nursing Institute, Queen’s Medical Center
- Dr. Naresh Mandava
- Chair, Department of Ophthalmology, University of Colorado, Anschutz Medical
- Dr. Christina Pham
- Internal Medicine Specialist and Associate Professor, UCSF
- James Winkler
- President and CEO, Kauai Community Health Alliance / Hale Lea Medicine and Urgent Care Clinic
Tuesday August 2
- Bernice Glenn
- Senior VP, Pacific Impact Zone
- Noelani Kalipi
- Executive Vice President, Hawaii & Pacific, Progression Energy
- Vincent Kimura
- Director of Programs and Partnerships, University of Hawai‘i Ideation Studio, and Founder of SmartYields
- Ken Tuchman
- Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, TTEC
About Will Weinstein
Will K. Weinstein is a money manager who has held principal positions at a wide array of firms in the financial industry. This is Weinstein’s eighteenth summer teaching the course “Integrity and Ethics in the Real World,” at the UH Mānoa William S. Richardson School of Law and the Shidler College of Business, introducing special guest speakers to the university and making this learning opportunity available to the public.