Mandatory Advising is Not Required for Fall 2023 Admitted Students
Congratulations on your admission to the Shidler College of Business! We look forward to welcoming you and working with you to achieve your academic goals.
Mandatory advising for newly admitted business students will not be required from Fall 2023, until further notice.
The Shidler BBA Student Handbook will be emailed to students during the first week of instruction.
Take note of the website: https://shidler.hawaii.edu/forms as there are many helpful resources that you may need to access in the future.
If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org
*After review of the student handbook, should you have further questions, you are welcome to meet one-on-one with an academic advisor to seek further clarification! Please call (808) 956-8215 to schedule an appointment.
- School of Accountancy PowerPoint Presentation
- Marketing Department PowerPoint Presentation
- Information Technology Management PowerPoint Presentation
- Department of Finance PowerPoint Presentation
-MS Finance 4+1 Program Information
- Management Industrial Relations (ENTR, IB, HRM, MGT) PowerPoint Presentation