Elective courses supplement core class experience with detailed study into particular areas of business. The Executive MBA cohort will collectively select 15 credits from a pool of elective courses.
Elective courses that have been selected by the Executive MBA program:
- BLAW 604 Social and Legal Aspects of Management
- FIN 634 Investment Analysis and Management
- FIN 660 Seminar in Finance: Personal Financial Planning
- ITM 660 Current Topics in Information Systems: Cases for Sustainability
- ITM 683 Data Analytics
- ITM 680 Project Management, Information Technology and Change
- MGT 650 Management Topics: Entrepreneurship
- MGT 650 Management Topics: Leadership
- MGT 651 Corporate Entrepreneurship
- MGT 660 Negotiations
- MKT 654 Strategic Brand Management
In addition, Executive MBA students will complete 6 credits of Asian Field Study or select 6 credits from a variety of elective courses offered at the Shidler College of Business during the Summer semester.